Kay's experiences have provided her with an invaluable mix of wisdom, insight and insider’s perspective. Well armed with industry statistics, case histories, personal anecdotes and practical advice, Kay, as a speaker, eloquently shares her experience in the worlds of Media, Finance, Funding Women, and the Boardroom to Inspire, Inform, Educate and Entertain.
Keynotes & Recent appearances
Kay Koplovitz is a renowned pioneer in the worlds of media, entrepreneurship, technology, and women in the boardroom. Her undeniable intuition, fortitude, and determination enabled her to break career barriers across industries, and her insights provide invaluable life lessons to audiences of all ages, incomes and categories.
Kay’s presentations are designed to spark imagination and curiosity by sharing actionable insights and personal storytelling of her real-life experience, coupled with industry statistics, case studies, anecdotes and practical advice.
Kay is a motivational speaker on a number of key topics.
- Women’s Leadership
- Inspiring Leadership
- The Power of Innovation and Ideas
- Harnessing the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling - Advancing Women in Business
- Adapting to the Changing Media Landscape
- The Power of Human Capital/Creating a Human Capital Ecosystem
- Demystifying the Process of Raising Capital
- Constructing an Effective Corporate Board
- The Art of Corporate Board Governance