- A sane Voice Speaks Out:The Unicorn Godmother Dishes on Silicon Valley https://t.co/yOG4q7EiwI @ aileenlee;#SBFund @Springboardent @ Fri, 24 Jun 2016
- Real Results:4 Key Things to Consider When Hiring and Building Your A-Team! @springboardent @caitmacgregor https://t.co/U8YdBYJz6Y via @Inc Fri, 24 Jun 2016
ENTREPRENEURSHIP & WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP
BRINGING WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS TO THE FOREFRONT OF TODAY’S BUSINESS WORLD
Ms. Koplovitz believes in using her influence as a business leader to advance the performance of women in business. This applies to women in corporate careers, women on corporate boards and women entrepreneurs. Kay believes progress is enhanced by accessing human capital to advance talent and execute growth.
Ms. Koplovitz is committed to board diversity and is a frequent speaker on the subjects of Board diversity and Women on Boards. In 2011, a study conducted by Catalyst found that companies with three or more women directors on the board had:
- 53 percent higher return on Equity
- 42 percent higher return on Sales
- 66 percent higher return on Invested Capital
Ms. Koplovitz is also committed to building a human capital ecosystem around women whether in the corporate or entrepreneurial world that will help them achieve success. In corporations, this spans the range from developing skills, providing leadership training and team-building to finding the right mentors and sponsors for guidance.
On the entrepreneurial front, requires an extensive community of advisors, coaches, investors and service providers to raise angel and venture capital to facilitate growth. Ms. Koplovitz has worked nationally and globally to build networks of human capital around women, including the development of women as angel investors, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.
Below are links to some Women’s Leadership events and organizations Kay partners with to move that agenda forward.
NYSE Exchange Moving The Needle and Putting More women on Boards Movement
[Gallery not found]