- RT @DCBYGBounce: #FF #NYC #Tech 100 http://t.co/gSWvvDVsik… @brianscohen @nakisnakis @albertwenger @KayKoplovitz... http://t.co/SvtTtSH5N0 Sat, 20 Dec 2014
- @WendySLea @cintrifuse Great. Will be in SF January 12-14 for JP Morgan Healthcare Conference. Let me know NY schedule..we will rendezvous. Thu, 18 Dec 2014 in reply to WendySLea
ENTREPRENEURSHIP & WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP
BRINGING WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS TO THE FOREFRONT OF TODAY’S BUSINESS WORLD
Kay believes in using her influence as a women’s business leader to advance the performance of women in business. This applies to women in corporate careers, women on corporate boards and women entrepreneurs. Kay believes progress in all these areas is enhanced by using the network of human capital to advance others with the talent to execute growth.
Kay is committed to board diversity and is a frequent speaker on the subjects of Board diversity and Women on Boards. It is a fact that companies with three or more women board directors perform better. In a 2011 study conducted by Catalyst, they found that in companies with three or more women directors on the board, those companies had:
- 53 percent higher return on Equity
- 42 percent higher return on Sales
- 66 percent higher return on Invested Capital
Kay is also committed to building the human capital ecosystem around women whether in the corporate or entrepreneurial world that will help them achieve success. In corporations, this spans the range from developing skills, providing leadership training and team-building to finding the right mentors and sponsors to guide them.
On the entrepreneurial front, this requires an extensive community of advisors, coaches, investors and service providers to raise angel and venture capital to facilitate growth. Kay has worked nationally and globally to build the right support systems of human capital around women, including the development of women as angel investors, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.
Below are links to some Women’s Leadership events and organizations Kay partners with to move that agenda forward.